Hair health: are you sure you're using the right treatments?
You have already fallen for a hair treatment simply because of its addictive fragrance or its smooth texture… Don’t forget the main thing: its effectiveness! Learn how to identify your hair’s essential needs so it shines with healthiness.
How do I select my treatments?
Choose them according to your hair type. Their purpose is to respond to all of your hair’s specific needs so as to enhance it. When it comes to buying a product, ask if it is suitable for the nature of your hair: thickness, length, color, texture… If you don’t know which category to lean towards, ask your hairdresser. They will be in more of a position to carry out a professional diagnostic on your hair and to point you in the right direction.
How can you judge a treatment’s effectiveness?
Wait for several weeks before forming an opinion. Your hair needs time to react to products and for it to be completely restructured. All the same, you can observe an improvement even after the first application, obtaining a more luminous look, shine or a silky touch. However, if the condition of your hair doesn’t change, despite regular treatment, you are definitely using the wrong products for your hair!
Which Jean Louis David treatment should I go for?
To simplify your hair regime, Jean Louis David has created ranges specific for each hair type. Take a look at these treatments:
• The Hydra Therapy range: for hair which is dry or lifeless.
• The Silver Therapy range: to proudly show off your gray hair.
• The Volume Therapy range: for fine hair which lacks depth.
• The Color Therapy range: for those who love to color their hair.
• The Keratin Therapy range: for those who wish to reinvigorate their sensitized or damaged hair.
• The Oil Therapy range: for those who wish to boost their hair’s shine, whatever their hair type.
You would also like...
Hair colouring What are the differences between streaks and highlights?