Vous allez être redirigé vers la page carrière du groupe Provalliance, auquel appartient la marque Jean Louis David.
The 1940s: a decade of glamour as shown by Rita Hayworth, Lauren Bacall and Vivian Leigh. These icons' voluminous curls greatly contributed to their success! This feminine look is making a huge comeback this season.
More often than not, the 1940s Hollywood curls were distinctively worn to one side and tightly curled with curling tongs or rollers, before being loosened by brushing. That's the secret to these perfectly wavy, almost fixed hairstyles.
The curls in the 2017 version are looser with less of a pin-up look, so they are easier to wear in the daytime.
They especially appeal to those wanting to create a sophisticated hairstyle and a film star look. However, although this hairstyle suits almost everyone, you must have at least shoulder length hair with a good amount of volume to get the best possible results. People with fine hair can use rollers to get the amount of volume needed.
To create these vintage curls, you will need:
• Anti-frizz treatment
• A hair dryer
• A round brush (narrow)
• Curlers (or straighteners with narrow plates for precision)
• A hog's hair hairbrush
• A flat hair clip
• Shine hairspray
• Apply an anti-frizz treatment to squeezed-out locks to tame any potential unruly strands.
• Continue blow-drying with a round brush and a hairdryer to lift your hair at the roots.
• Straighten your hair with straighteners. This step is essential if you want perfect curls.
• Curl all of your hair. You must keep the curling tongs on each strand for at least ten seconds to get tight curls.
• Gently brush your hair to relax the curls without overly straightening them.
• Hold a strand in place at the front by putting in a hair clip on the right-hand side of the forehead. Pull lightly on it to create a wave-shaped fringe.
• Finish off the whole look with hairspray.
Now you are really spotlight-ready!
This term ‘wob’ (a combination of ‘wavy’ and ‘bob’) is more than likely going to be a part of your vocabulary in 2015. This new trend is all about the messy bob. Of course, the hairstyle has been...
Those who appreciate vintage hairstyles will surely love the new Autumn/Winter Collection of Jean Louis David. Taking a look back over the 60 years of hair styling since the brand was created in...
Jean Louis David now has a new temporary hair treatment available in its salons. The new S-Wave treatment creates beautiful beach-worthy waves. These waves are S shaped, hence the name of this...
The neo-grunge trend has seen the rise of less disciplined, more roughed-up hair for a deliberately wild style. Continuing along those lines, here’s tousled hair, but this time with a much more...